Build and showcase your work of art through the power of Unreal Engine 4! Learn how to integrate and create an amazing game showcase in just 10 in-depth classes! Our workshop is designed for all levels of artist. Below is the summary of the workshop, also a short video clip from the workshop!
“Character | Creature Showcase Demo”
Students will learn to create an Unreal Engine 4 Demo as shown in the video above. You can download TEJO Unreal Engine 4 Demo by clicking here.
- Class 1: Workflow & Concepts of Maya & Unreal Engine 4 integration. Developing the pipeline for the Unreal Engine demo. Preparing the necessary assets, model, and texture.
- Class 2: Overview of the character rig and animation. Bake character animation and corrective morph targets to be exported to the game engine.
- Class 3: Overview of the Unreal Engine 4. Preparing and importing necessary assets.
- Class 4: Overview and creation of various blueprints inside of the game engine.
- Class 5: Working with shader. Compiling and assigning necessary materials for the assets. Simple lighting.
- Class 6: Setup level lighting and particle effects. Create HUD.
- Class 7: Setting up morph target based dynamic driven maps (Normal & Displacement). Setup automated flickering light.
- Class 8: Finalize interactive turntable demo. Post processing and ambient music. Publish the demo. Review & Q&A.
- Class 9: Intro to Matinee.
- Class 10: Use Unreal Engine 4 Matinee for cinematic production!
– Creating TEJO Unreal Engine 4 Demo
- $400 for the Online Workshop.
- $300 for the Offline (pre-recorded) Workshop
- Anyone with an interest in CGI Game Engine integration workflow.
- Previous working experience with different fields of computer animation and software tools is required. You can take a look at our modeling, rigging and animation workshops to assist you with this workshop. Working experience with Unreal Engine 4 is not required to get started.
Suchan Raj Bajracharya
Suchan started his career as a traditional animator and have been working in the animation industry for over 8 years on a variety of short films, games and commercials as a lead character setup artist. Check out some of his works in the video montage below.